Sunday, November 23, 2008

House Construction at Irinjalakuda


When New york based Neetha Maliakal approached me for designing and building a house for her family at Irinjalakuda,a sleepy small town not connected to National High way ,but close to Trichur there one requirement was that the house should not look like another Kerala style house.So I have designed a totally new design for them with all goodness of traditional Kerala architecture with latest innovations of modern architecture.

There was a new house built for a film star nearby with 6000 sft built up area.I wanted this house of 4000 sft built up area look much bigger and better.Using my usual architectural special features,the building now stands apart as one of the best designed and well built house In Irinjalakuda.Picture shows a view of the house.This house has impressive views from different sides.We will go step by step on my efforts in building this dream house at Irinjalakuda

No comments: